Fisher-Price Little People Caring for Animals Farm Playset
Help your child develop and nurture a love for animals with this cute and highly interesting farm playset.
Featuring a little farmhouse, the farmer named Jed, and four animal figures, this toy is great for teaching your child how to love and care for animals. Your child is to help farmer Jed in performing certain tasks, such as feeding the chickens, tucking the animals in their little homes and covering them with blankets to make sure they don’t catch a cold, and rotating the corn crop.
It also features two buttons that, when pressed, play different songs, phrases, and animal sounds, open up the stall doors, turn on lights, and hatch the chicks.
All the exciting activities that this farm playset by Fisher-Price offers not only provide unlimited fun, but also help your child gain some real-life experiences.
In addition to developing a love for animals, it will help your child learn to be kind and caring, in general, and helping others out.
Inside the Box
- A plastic farm of 5.4 x 23.5 x 15.5 inches with a corn machine on the side.
- A tiny figure of farmer Jed
- 4 animal figures – chicken, horse, pig, and a cow along with her calf.
Ideas on How to Play
- Take up the role of the farmer Jed’s assistant and help him feed and take care of animals.
- Ignore farmer Jed and take up the role of the farm’s owner and pretend play – perform activities like feeding chickens with corn and tucking in animals in their sheds, at night. Make sure to cover the animals with blankets, so they don’t catch cold.
- Press discovery buttons to see the chicks hatching, for a fun and learning experience.
- Press the second discover buttons to dance on different fun songs along with your animal friends.